What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A Suppressed Method for Generating Absolutely Free Electric Energy, and never paying a single dime for electricity again.
- Works in all conditions, isn’t affected by climate, can work in both hot or cold without any problem
- The process has been simplified to the bone, even if you’re a novice, you will be able to do this
- The material needed to build it is easily obtainable anywhere in the world.
- It can eliminate the power bill by 20-50% when implemented on a small scale, and it can eliminate the power bill completely when implemented on a full scale.
- Fairly compact device, requires a small amount of space, can work in every home
How much can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can find out some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Free Power Blueprint scores an averge of 3.77, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Free Power Blueprint scores 61.47/100 which is great – this product is selling in high quantities every day. That’s a sure sign of high quality.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.freepowerblueprint.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $49.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: freepowerblueprint.com you’ll also be taken through to freepowerblueprint.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)